COFREPECHE in-house staff, based in Paris, consists of the following personnel:
The experience of each staff member and his/her responsibilities in the company are presented below:
||Chief Executive Officer|
- More than 30 years experience in the fisheries sector
||Deputy Managing Director|
- More than 20 years experience in business administration
- More than 16 years experience in the sector and in the management of the consultancy company COFREPECHE
- Responsible for the International Development / 10 years experience in fisheries consultancy
- Works in: Africa (4 years based in Benin - 2005 to 2009); Asia; Europe (4 years in the UK); Middle East
- Clients include DG MARE, AIDCO, MCC, AfDB, World Bank, DFID and private clients
- Spécialities : project management; market studies; seafood hygiene, seafood traceability and safety; fisheries surveillance; independent audits (MSC Chain of Custody, other)
- M.Sc. in Aquaculture (Stirling, UK - 2001) ; Master in Marine Biology (Lille, France/Bergen, Norway - 1999 ; Highest Dist.)
- Holder of an M.Sc. in aquaculture (University of Stirling, UK) and M.Sc. in agriculture (ISA, Lille)
- 10 years of experience in aquaculture project management and backstopping under several donor agencies (EU, DFID, AFD) in Asia and Africa.
- Project officer and project manager for APDRA Pisciculture Paysanne, a French NGO implementing fish farming development project in Africa.
Program Officer for a DFID funded aquaculture research programme coordinating research teams leading projects focusing on aquaculture while leading her own research on Fairtrade shrimp in parallel. Involved in several EU-funded projects for Stirling Aquaculture, the consultancy of the Institute of Aquaculture in Scotland (AquaFlow, CSN-Intran). (2003-2008)
- Skills: fundraising, identification, management – technical and financial – and implementation of aquaculture projects
Several field missions (monitoring, study, feasibility) in Africa and Asia
- Preparation and implementation of observer programmes at the COFREPECHE's Head Office
- Program Manager of the ROP-BFT 'Regional observer Program for Bluefin Tuna' from ICCAT, seasons 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Former observer deployed on Mediterranean tuna purse seiners and on Atlantic coastal fishing vessels
- Specialities: project management, preparation and implementation of fisheries observer and monitoring programmes, observers management
- In Charge of elaborating the Strategic Orientation Document'Climate-Energy-Development', Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs(2008).
- Master in Natural Resources Ecology (IBEA, Angers - 2007) and in Entreprises Administration (IAE, Nantes - 2008)