COFREPECHE in-house staff, based in Paris, consists of the following personnel:
The experience of each staff member and his/her responsibilities in the company are presented below:
||Chief Executive Officer|
- More than 30 years experience in the fisheries sector
||Deputy Managing Director|
- More than 20 years experience in business administration
- More than 16 years experience in the sector and in the management of the consultancy company COFREPECHE
- Holder of an M.Sc. in aquaculture (University of Stirling, UK) and M.Sc. in agriculture (ISA, Lille)
- 10 years of experience in aquaculture project management and backstopping under several donor agencies (EU, DFID, AFD) in Asia and Africa.
- Project officer and project manager for APDRA Pisciculture Paysanne, a French NGO implementing fish farming development project in Africa.
Program Officer for a DFID funded aquaculture research programme coordinating research teams leading projects focusing on aquaculture while leading her own research on Fairtrade shrimp in parallel. Involved in several EU-funded projects for Stirling Aquaculture, the consultancy of the Institute of Aquaculture in Scotland (AquaFlow, CSN-Intran). (2003-2008)
- Skills: fundraising, identification, management – technical and financial – and implementation of aquaculture projects
Several field missions (monitoring, study, feasibility) in Africa and Asia
- Preparation and implementation of observer programmes at the COFREPECHE's Head Office
- Program Manager of the ROP-BFT 'Regional observer Program for Bluefin Tuna' from ICCAT, seasons 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Former observer deployed on Mediterranean tuna purse seiners and on Atlantic coastal fishing vessels
- Specialities: project management, preparation and implementation of fisheries observer and monitoring programmes, observers management
- Master in Natural Resources Ecology (IBEA, Angers - 2007) and in Entreprises Administration (IAE, Nantes - 2008)
- Master of Engineering (M. Eng) in Tropical Agronomy and International Development (ISOM) obtained in 2008, following a technical certificate in aquaculture production and a bachelor in international trade of agribusiness products from the University of Bordeaux II.
- In charge for more than 5 years of the coordination in the field of several private sector/ NGO partnerships, working on the development of aquaculture as an alternative livelihood for coastal communities, and on the commercial production of new crops for export markets (red seaweed, holothurians).
- Strong experience in partnership development and management of partnerships between ONG, private sector, research and donors (Norges Vel (NORAD), EU, private foundations…).
- MSc Management and Corporate Sustainability from Cranfield University (UK) being finalized (2014-2015).
- Master degree in agriculture (ESA, Angers) and Master Aquaculture and Marine resources management (Wageningen University, The Netherlands) (2014)
- Coordinator assistant for ICCAT Regional Observation Programme for Bluefin Tuna.
- Experience with tendering process